Saturday 31 January 2009

Webcomics @_@...

... are distracting me from books.
Not that I'm drowning in new books, mind. Or that I'm bothered. But still. xD

Quick skimming:

1. Sequential Art (-Philip Jackson) : I'm sorry, have to mention this first of all. Don't click it yet if you're planning to read through all the comics I'm going to post. It's the best there is. Really. Like. Fantabulous. -addicted-
Witty, full of well-thought out plot even if you don't catch on quickly :P
I read through 510 episodes in two days. Which is why now I'm having withdrawal symptoms *twitch twitch* for just reading one episode every two-three days.

2. Menage a trois (By Giz & Dave): It's funny. Title says it all, really. (It's not pg-13 either, for that matter xD)
Spent one evening/night going through its archives. One thing though: All the characters react like I /never/ would. Really.

3. DMFA (Dan & Mab's Furry Adventures) By Amber: Ah'kay. I wasn't impressed in the beginning (specifically after having just finished S.Art), but Amber has REALLY improved a lot since she started. And it shows, quite quickly. I took a break from reading that for personal reasons, all in all I finished the 966 episodes in 5 days. That lil' fantasy world really has grown on me.

4. DAR: A Super Girly Top Secret Comic Diary (By Erika Moen): I don't have much to say about this, other than that it amazes me there is "Secret" in the title. Hmm.
The girl has humor. ^^ It was nice spitting through her archive.

5. Least I could do (Note to self: Have to look up the author.): Spitted through archives dating from 2003. *cough* Have just one thing to say here: *rolls eyes* Men.
Chyeah.

**- Jack (David Hopkins). Don't want to link you there because my conscience will never forgive me. People will probably have a hard time stomaching that. I haven't even spitted through all the archives yet. Won't, even. Untill I read more-fun comics first.

See? So I haven't been as unproductive as I thought I was.
True. Still got a loooooong list to go through, not to mention actual books I want to read.
But still. =)

xxx
The Gypsy.

2 comments: