Sunday 25 January 2009

Jazz and the British.

So, I'm Jazz. Turning 21 on Feb 8th, according to Egypt I can start drinking and practicing my legal rights but being Lebanese (we can drink and are given legal rights at the age of 18), I'm not so very excited about turning 21. Don't get me wrong, I treasure my birthdays and people who don't wish me happy birthday and get me gifts get cursed. But on the other hand, getting older isn't a woman's favourite thing.

I'm married, have a boy, and I dropped out of university in the very first year. However, I do read and I do believe I can write a review! So, here I am co-blogging in this wonderful blog with wonderful people.

Now, I love the Brits. I love the way they speak, the wierd stuff they eat, the brilliant movies they make, and the best books and novels they write. So, I will probably be reviewing British books most often. However, Americans do tend to write good self-help crap and I like those too ;)

That's my introduction. I'm not much into webcomics or any comics at all. I hate manga stuff and I am not at all interested in fantasy unless it cracks me the hell up.

There.

4 comments:

  1. Egyptians can drink at 21? No kidding. Why did nobody ever tell me that?
    Aaaaaand. I dun wanna be cursed ;-;
    -speaks like a Brit-
    Don't attack fantasy, dah-ling. Although HP would crack you up.
    And you like the comic I linked you to, admit it. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! You must be Jazz, whom I have heard so much about! Nice to meet you.

    "Any friend of Jessie's," and so forth. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I like the comic you sent me, it's funny :D

    And I still don't like fantasy :P

    ReplyDelete